You are in the right place if you:
- Have a heart and desire to lead and manage.
- Want help to boil down all the great resources that cover leadership and learn to apply them.
- Know you need help with time management.
- Want coaching to help bring out the best in you.
- Enjoy reading and want to discuss all things leadership.
Answered yes to any or all of these statements above? Then this is where you should be. Read on.
My Productive Leadership is designed to help you thrive in life and leadership.
Some of the ways we propose to do this are through using our ABC’s. We want to help you uncover Apps, Books, and Coaching that will help release you into the life and leadership that you desire to have.
A little about the creator of My Productive Leadership.
Hello, my name is Todd Mckeever, I have had the privilege to be in full-time pastoral ministry since 1992 covering states like Iowa, Florida, the greater DC area, Arkansas, and Missouri. Some of my God-given opportunities include or have included: Serving as Open Bible Central KidsMin Director, Executive Operations Coordinator for Kidology, Central Region Open Bible Coach, National and International Kidology Coach, National Trainer for Kids Quest USA and Character Connex along with several opportunities to speak at camps, conferences plus numerous seminars.
Through these incredible opportunities, it has helped me to uncover the ABC’s for successful leadership and life. This is why and how I intend to help you. I will open up my tool belt of the past and share all the new tools for my everyday learning and growing as well.
Ways to connect with me beyond this blog.
Twitter: Here is a place to connect with quick thoughts of mine over a variety of topics. Feel free to connect with some of my list of other twitter peeps that I follow and learn from them as well.
Facebook: This is all personal stuff of mine. Covers productivity and leadership only because these topics are constantly on my mind, but it also includes family, church, work and more.
LinkedIn: This is a resource I am starting to develop more and trying to keep it strictly for networking and posting leadership and productivity apps, books and coaching type articles.
So now what?
- Go to the Home tab, sign up for the newsletter.
- Read my most popular post to get a good feel for this site.
- Become familiar with the Resource page and see if there are not some that you may want to start to use right away.
- Decide if coaching would be beneficial to you and then get signed up.
- Take notes and file in Evernote.
If you ever need a hand or have any questions, feel free to connect with me through any of the social network ways I have given or feel free to email me at email@example.com and I will be more than happy to help you out.
All the best,