If you are at an important moment in your development and growth as a leader, you can build leadership skills online through coaching which can help bring clarity and focus to where you are and help you discern what might be next.
Benefits of Coaching Online
Because we live in such a fortunate time, we have access to the internet which makes coaching to build leadership skills even more accessible. Here are some quick ways that Coaching online is beneficial.
- Lower cost. Due to the coach also reaps the benefits as the coachee with travel expenses, food, hotel and more, so they can charge less.
- The flexibility of scheduling.
- Saves on gas for the car. No travel necessary.
- Worldwide Access. Most of us don’t think about accessing professional help outside our local area but with online coaching, you have access locally, nationally, and internationally.
- Face to face coaching is still possible. Most of us are now quite accustomed to talking to our friends and loved ones via Skype or FaceTime and so the transition to talking to a coach online is not as foreign as we may think.
Types of Online Coaching
Coaching is an ongoing conversation. I will come alongside you to help you understand and fulfill your vision, overcome obstacles and tackle the issues keeping you up at night by using powerful questions and proven solutions.
Building Leadership skills online are accomplished in several ways. Here are some of the methods I have been trained in and experienced incredible success in. Looking forward to you having the same experience.
- Specific Min-Conference. (This can be over jobs, life, or ministry. You pick).
- Training Sessions last for 1 hour and consists of…
- 40 minutes of live teaching with Todd over the topics you previously sent.
- 20 minutes of Q & A with Todd to make sure all questions have been answered
- A PDF of all the resources used. Potential of having access to a private web page that is loaded with resources to use after mini-conference.
- Follow-up phone call and customized next steps for you and your team after you have had a chance to think about all that was shared during the online training. How often can you say that once you left a conference?
- Age-specific: Kidology Children/Youth Ministry.
- Twelve unit curriculum that covers twenty-six foundational areas of ministry.
- Bi-weekly video calls
- Dropbox access to all resources as you complete them.
- Certificate when all units have been accomplished.
- Community Group – Wealthy Affiliate Website and affiliate platform building
- Website builder
- A community of 1,400,000+ of like-minded people co-coaching one another
- Video training
- Transform your ideas into profits
- Specialized Process – Leader Breakthru. For entrepreneurs, career change, next level of development, need of greater focus,
- IDENTIFY your needs and core desires
DISCOVER the issues and challenges surrounding your presenting issue
EVALUATE how God is at work and pinpoint the root issue you’re facing
ACT on the insight by developing strategic actions steps for you to take
- IDENTIFY your needs and core desires
Here is one last one I’ll add here because Brandon Cox who is the creator of DigitalLeadershipLab.com and was my personal coach as well would be a fantastic coach for anyone. Brandon will do one to one coaching or join his Digital Leadership Lab site.
Here are his own words describing why the Digital Leadership Lab: “The Digital Leadership Lab has been years in the making in my head. I’ve always longed for an outlet to share knowledge with people in leadership about how to utilize media, marketing, and technology to enhance their effectiveness, expand their influence, and earn more income along the way“.
When a leader grows, the world gets better. I believe good coaching pays for itself many times over, and that’s why I pay for good coaching myself.
In fact, there’s a greater cost in not being coached and staying stuck! That’s why I’ll say, if you don’t get coaching from me, get it somewhere!
Here’s what I’d love to do if you think building leadership skills online is for you. Send an email (email@example.com) to me telling me about your interest and what coaching package is best for you. Add in the subject line: “Coaching” so I know it is not spam. I’ll reach back out and we can schedule a free half-hour session to talk about your vision and how coaching can help you fulfill it! At the end of those first 30 minutes, you will walk away with strategic goals and an action plan of how we will proceed with your coaching.