If you’re like most of my readers, you’re a successful, high-achiever. Committed to winning at work, and—equally important—succeeding in life and leadership. You strive to grow, get better, and reach your potential. You want to leave a lasting impact on your world.
But something keeps getting in the way: There just seems to be too much to do and too little time. Maybe you feel like there is way too much to learn and too many channels to learn it all from.
Does This Sound Like You?
- Life is coming at you faster than you can manage it?
- Do you fear that important things are falling through the cracks?
- You wish at times that something could come along and simplify all the great resources out there for you?
If so, you’re not alone. All of us have felt this way.
I Know How You Feel
I know what it feels like to be in over your head—to have your success outpace your ability to manage it, while still attending to the things that matter most—Faith, family, health, and community.
For years, I, too, struggled to get off the treadmill. Too often, my success came at the expense of my health and my most valuable relationships.
As a former pastor, CEO, Ministry and Life coach for numerous non-profits and for-profits, I have faced the reality that there’s always more to do than there is time. But I also realized the answer isn’t simply to get more done. The answer it to get the right things done.
If you’re like me, that means making your relationship with God, your health, your marriage, relationships with your friends, your church, and your contribution to your community a top priority.
My Goal in Writing This Blog
To accomplish your dreams and goals to strategies for personal growth and development, to an intentional path to greater influence and contribution, my goal is to empower you to do what matters most.
If you’re new to my site (and you likely wouldn’t be on this page if you weren’t), here are some of my most popular posts to help get you started.
My Most Popular Posts
- Build Leadership Skills Online
- How Jaaxy Can Help You Lead
- The Amazing You
- Wealthy Affiliate Models Good leadership
- Leadership Development Skills – 5 Levels of Leadership
My Products and Services
While the content on my blog is all free, I do offer a number of products and services. To start check out my resource page. Within my resource page see it as my way of opening my tool belt for you to look into and see all the great resources that I personally use or am familiar enough with that I am willing to give the recommendation to use to anyone.
Lastly, if you are interested in being coached to help you get to your next level of leadership I offer a variety of coaching packages depending on what kind of coaching you are wanting. Feel free to email me at email@example.com and I look forward to talking further with you.
So Now Where From Here.
- Go to the Home tab, sign up for the newsletter.
- Read my most popular post to get a good feel for this site.
- Become familiar with the Resource page and see if there are not some that you may want to start to use as well.
- Decide if coaching would be beneficial to you and then get signed up.
Lastly, enjoy this new community for yourself. Let me know if there is any other way I may be of service to you.